Commercial & Residential Service
Looking for a commercial or residential window cleaning company in Pflugerville TX , Look no further. We specialize in window cleaning for your home or business.
No job is to big or to small for us, Small bldgs, Store fronts, restaurants, homes. If it has glass we can clean it.
Call us today for a free on-site or over the phone estimate, We only use biodegradable solutions.
We clean your windows the old-fashioned way to ensure a quality clean every time.
We offers year-round window Cleaning Service, Gutter Cleaning to the needs of homeowners, builders, businesses, management companies, realtors, homeowner associations, and apartment buildings.
· Using a sponge, and squeegee, windows are cleaned streak free and left spotless.
· Screens are removed and cleaned, Edges and seal tracks are cleaned to detail.
The area was initially settled by German immigrant Henry Pfluger, Sr. (1803–67) and members of his family from late 1849 into early 1850. Pfluger had been a wealthy farmer in Germany, but lost all of his property during the Prussian War.[clarification needed] He arrived in the country with $1,600 and purchased 160 acres (0.65 km2) of land two miles (3 km) east of Austin from John Liese, a brother-in-law who had immigrated before him. In 1853, Pfluger paid Liese $960 for a 960-acre (3.9 km2) tract of land in an area known as Brushy Knob. There, the family lived in a five-room log cabin and raised corn, wheat, rye, beans, sweet potatoes, and sugar cane. The Pfluger family also owned several slaves, some of whom were conversant in German.
The beginnings of a community did not develop until after the Civil War.
During the 1870s, a school and Lutheran church were established at the settlement. The first commercial business in the community was a general store built by Louis Bohls in 1890. Two local organizations, the German-American Mutual Assistance Foundation, to insure residents against natural disasters; and "Pflugerville Schuetzen and Kegel Verein," a shooting and bowling club, were started. Pflugerville's post office opened in 1893, with Louis Bohls serving as its first postmaster.
The population reached approximately 250 during the mid-1890s, and a small downtown developed, although most residents did their banking and shipping in Round Rock, eight miles (13 km) to the northwest.
Wooden buildings were erected on Main Street and Pecan Street, many by Conrad Pfluger, one of Henry Pfluger, Sr.'s eight sons.
In 1904, the Missouri–Kansas–Texas Railroad (MKT) completed its track between Georgetown and Austin, passing just outside Pflugerville. Its close proximity to the line caused the community to grow rapidly.
On February 19, 1904, the town site of Pflugerville was platted by George Pfluger and his son, Albert, dedicating streets and alleys for the town from the Alexander Walter and C. S. Parrish Surveys in Travis County. The plat consisted of sixteen blocks, rights-of-way, and the depot grounds to the MKT. The first addition to the town was the six-block Wuthrich Addition, platted on November 22, 1904. The first cotton gin was built by Otto Pfluger in 1904. It was destroyed by fire in 1931 and a new one was built at the same location.
On June 8, 1906, the Farmers State Bank of Pflugerville opened with William Pfluger as its president and A.W. Pfluger as cashier.
The first issues of the Pflugerville Press, a weekly newspaper, began publishing on August 7, 1907 and operated through October 29, 1942.
In 1910, black workers who worked in the Pflugerville cotton industry were not allowed to move into the town. Farmer La Rue Norton, who owned 1,200 acres (4.9 km2) of land west of Pflugerville, set aside an acre and sold lots to the workers at $50 each. County records listed the settlement as Pflugerville's Colored Addition in April 1910.
The first German Day celebration in Pflugerville took place on May 29, 1910.
In 1913, H.S. Pfluger built the Sky Dome Theater, which showed motion pictures to the accompaniment of a player piano on Friday and Saturday nights. It closed in 1928.
In the early 1920s, Pflugerville was home to an estimated 500 residents.
Around 580 people lived in the community in 1930.